Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday! Lets talk video games and such.

Okay, so first off I must say that my friend that I met in Texas named Shelby Acosta was upset that I didn't mention her by name in yesterday's post... Well there ya go :D

I've been doing yard work all day so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I wanna get this stank off me (I smell like grass... Not bad, just not my smell)



Bioshock Infinte...



I really hate, and I mean HATE HATE HATE the bioshock games, an underwater city instantly loses my interest. So lets check this sky action going on! I'm all for the sky version of bioshock, it looks like America in the 1950's also has a fucked up creepy rapture idea. Pretty excited about this concept, to see how the US government will have changed slightly, what will the little sisters look like, ect. This should be out sometime in 2012

Next up is Monday Night Combat! I played the demo, and for the record I'll be buying this one. Its part of the "summer of XBLA" thing they're doing this year. It looks like a rip off of Team Fortress, I know that, but only in the character design. Game play is 3rd Person shooter, different classes, its all pretty sweet. I can't in my words justify why you should get it, but definately try the demo.



Few short things: New Madden game came out, as if I'll play it. Halo: Reach + Forge world = Win sauce. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World's game needs to get to the XBL: Arcade like now.


That's all that I've got for ya today. Check the twitter and the cafepress as always.

The game!

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment