Friday, January 28, 2011

Sony's new handheld.

The gamespot video of the press conference



More importantly the thing looks pretty bad ass, with a similar design to the PSP, a touch pad, and graphics they claim compare to the PS3. I think it would be interesting to see how this effects the wider world.



I imagine that hardcore gamers will be more of a PC/Handheld gamer, and the casual games and motion controls will dominate the console world. imagine it with me, using a blu-tooth headset on your PSP 2 playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 seems like a pretty sweet idea if they can get the control system right.

The future of gaming is going to be a strange beast, and I'm excited for it.

2 comments:

  1. I dunno, I was hoping for something a little more impressive from Sony. I guess I shouldn't knock it before I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wait until it's cracked so I can play my media without Sony DRM b.s.

    ReplyDelete