Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ninja Rouge with a +5 Dexterity.

Sexterity.

Anyway. Life.... Right? Its one of those things where you get kicked around alot... Once and a while I have one of those moments where I get all eyes open on this world, and I realized today that (as lame as it must sound) You really can't give up on things... If you want to do it, don't give up.... Like this blog/occasional podcast thing I do. I want to do this. I make a point to update Mon-Thurs as much as possible, showing nerd stuff to those that wanna see it, I put those shirts out for cats that wanna buy them, and blah blah blah.

Even on busy days I post something whenever I can. :/ I throw something together real quick for ya'll, and I appreciate that you guys read! So enough blabber about how life is full of moments that knock you down, and its the getting back up part that's important.

Nerd Stuff!
GAMESGame Spot.com: Port 2 Co-Op Impressions

Game Spot.com: Hands On Impression, DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!!
Check it!


Lady Gaga stuff.


ALSO!
Mah Twitter!



Anyway Its time for me to transform and roll out.
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment