Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good God I'm Odd.

Okay, I totally went and got onto twitter the other day, after deleting my old one... its so weird to not have about 59 followers anymore. but what can I say? I'll be updating it anyway, you can check it out here

http://www.twitter.com/redheadrob

Won't it be so much easier to deal with me if you're on my facebook, blog/podcast, myspace, twitter, know me in real life, and at this point are you stalking me?

The end of my random posting for this week will give you Robbism #2

They aren't all gems... But I still think its funny. Mostly because I know alot of women say that its "that time of the month" when it isn't so they have an excuse to be mean.

Maybe I just date, and meet crazy women though?

Anyway, I'll leave you this week on such an odd note, there isn't alot of news going on right now, and I just wanted to post something for the people who do read this. I'll see you on monday everybody!

The game.
-Rob

Song of The Day: Seether- Fake it. (lol see what I did there?)

FUND MY HABIT OF EATING, AND HAVING A ROOF OVER MY HEAD!!!
http://www.cafepress.com/RobsOddShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment