Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AN AM BLOG POST THAT AINT AUDIO!

Hey fellows! Tis I. ROB! What's up son? Wanna go toss the ball around the back yard? Here's some life news!

I gave up le drinking (eventually I'll explain why, but for now... No)
I'm working on building a style of comedy for myself. Just bizarre thus far. Hoping it works out.
Obviously planning on getting back into the comedy.

Kenneth and I will be podcasting on monday, and my general idea is that if I can I'll try to get other people to switch around on the show as well: Local comics, and other friends that I find funny, ect. that kinda stuff.

in the mean time here's a link and some videos you'll like.

Keith and the Girl a Hilarious podcast these cats are win. Not for everybody, but if you like how I roll you might dig them.

Garfunkel and Oates video



Guy From NickelBack: Private Eye.


and Finally. BAT FIGHT! (I love this for some reason.. Will kicks ass)

Have a good day ya'll.
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment